Definition and function of cookies
What are cookies? A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when you access certain websites. Cookies allow a website, among other things, store and retrieve information about browsing habits of a user or their equipment and, depending on the information they contain and the way you use your computer, can be used to recognize the user.
What types of cookies using this website?
• Own Cookies: These are sent to your computer to manage web browsing and are managed directly
• Session Cookies: These cookies are a type designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a website and only lasts as long as the session is open.
• Techniques Cookies: They are those necessary to be able to navigate through the website.
• Cookies of analysis: Those that allow us to quantify the number of users and thus the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by users of the service offered.
This is discussed in browsing our web site in order to improve the supply of products or services that we offer. • Advertising cookies: These are used to manage advertising on the website.
• Cookies Customization: Those that allow web access to certain settings that the user defined
above (ex: language, browser type).
Revocation and deleting cookies
You can allow, block or delete cookies installed on your computer by configuring your browser
settings on your computer.
For more information on how to block cookies, you may do so at the following links: