New Internship in Germany!
New internship available in Germany, Lahnstein!
To manage and ensure the operational and administrative hotel procedures at the front desk, we are looking for immediate trainees or by appointment
Rooms Division Management Trainee:
Responsible for the reception and the housekeeping
This awaits you:
• Planning, organization, management and control of the administrative and operational procedures of both departments
• long-term personnel planning and short-term operational planning
• Division of daily tasks - Ensuring a smooth workflow
• Leadership and coaching of the team on hotel standards - quality assurance and control
• Leadership, motivation and continuous development of the subordinate employees
• Conduct assessment and development talks
• Transfer of MOD services on the weekends
• Close cooperation with all other departments
• completed hotel-specific or tourism training
• At least 2 years professional experience as Front Office Manager or Executive Housekeeper
• High analytical skills and very good commercial knowledge
• Very good administrative and organizational skills
• Guest and service oriented thinking - good communication skills in dealing with our national / international guests
• Resilience and flexibility and a high degree of trustworthiness
• Host personality, representative appearance
• Distinctive quality awareness and organizational talent
• Very good knowledge of German and English spoken and written, another foreign language is an advantage
• Good computer skills (MS Office, MICROS, Opera, Internet)
We offer you:
A varied work environment with responsibility from the beginning. Professional and personal development in the form of special projects. Openness for new impulses.
It expects you a job in a modern company with future-oriented tasks.
If you are interested in these tasks and you are looking for a new professional challenge, we are looking forward to your meaningful online application.