How it works
- Click on the “company”
- Fill out the registration form
- Receive an e-mail containing a link to confirm the registration
In the company profile you can add:
- The logo of your company
- Photos of your company
- A description of your company
- You will be able to open an internship
HOW TO CREATE AN INTERNSHIP
- Login on the website
- Click on "Create an Internship"on the left side of the page of your profile.
You can publish all the information you have about the internship. Provide the more information you can to make it as clear as possible.
- Click on "internship description" at the bottom of the page
- Explain what kind of tasks the students will have to perform.
- Click on the "Send" button in the lower right-hand corner.
You internship is published!
N.B. Once published, the internships will no longer be editable. Therefore, if you want to make any modifications, you will need to delete the internship and create a new one.
N.B. Once you have deleted an internship, you cannot retrieve it. If you want to publish it again, you will need to create a new one.
You will receive a confirmation of the student´s application through the control panel on the home page of your profile.
- Click on the message, to see the name, profile, resume and coverletter of the candidate
- Click on "Accept" button if the student is suitable OR click on "Reject" if the candidate is not suitable
- Realize you interview with our integrated video chat
Students4all will send the candidate you choose a confirmation message with a link for acceptance or rejection his placement. The candidate will be able to download the documents and carry out his or her internship with the company.
You will receive an email containing the confirmation along with a 9-digit alphanumeric code that identifies the number of the internship.
- Add this code in the appropriate section on the homepage of your profile.
The process is completed.
There are four sections to manage your candidates:
- Candidates list - the list of candidates, with picture, name and surname.
- Contact candidates - You can choose to send a message directly to the candidate, via the link "send message" or ask candidates to participate in a video-chat, via the link "schedule a video interview".
- Candidates Ranking –this is a list of confirmed candidates. Click the "Confirm ranking" when the required number of candidates for the internship is complete.
- Control panel: Home page of your profile, from which you can manage everything: update your personal information, create and manage published internships, send messages, upload documents, etc.
- Profile settings: You can edit your profile, add new data or a new description of your business.
- Change logo or Photo gallery: Replace the logo (images <1MB; accepted: jpg, gif and png.)
- Click on "Register"
- Fill in the form
- You will receive an e-mail containing a link to confirm your registration
- You can access your profile by entering your login and your password
- Complete your personal profile (resume : PDF, doc, docx, rtf)
What can you do?
- Search for new information about the internships
- Apply directly to the internships you are interested in
- Subscribe to our website for free.
- Click on ¨Request more information¨ on the bottom of the screen a blue button from where you can send a message to the company who published the internship.
- Click on "Apply now"
N.B. To be a candidate for an internship, it is necessary to add your CV, otherwise the system will not allow you to continue the process.
What will happen when you will be selected ?
The company will add you to their ranking list.
If the company decides to offer you the internship, Students4all will send you a confirmation message.
- Click on "Accept" and download all the documents necessary to start your internship.
Make a video-chat
You can communicate with the company by using the internal message service or by planning a video interview.
If the company confirms the video interview with you, you will receive an invitation to participate with the date and time of video interview.
N.B To be able to have a video interview you will need to have Google Chrome installed on your computer (Link to download Google Chrome in your page "Control Panel")
Control Panel : You can manage you profile.
Profile settings : Edit profile - edit your data
Upload CV – accepted formats are doc, pdf, rtf, odt , CV<1MB.
Change profile photo - Button "Browse", through which you can upload your new photo (accepted: jpeg, gif, png max. 1MB).
Find the tools to manage your internship applications. Your applications are divided into different screens containing the title for internships.
- Click on the title of the internships you access the information sheet of the internship.
Students4All offers, such as insurances, SIM cards and visas.